Sunday, February 22, 2009

Skiing at Nubs Nob...

Today Brian and I went up to Nubs Nob ski resort in Harbor Springs....

It was a great day to ski..a little chilly but sunny!

Brian had a day of firsts....he skied gates and also his 1st black diamond and it wasn't his last! awesome!

The funniest part of our day was Brian 1st black diamond attempt: I headed down first, nice and easy...to show him how its done. About halfway down I hear from behind me, "move babe!"..and then see Brian whiz by me! Lets just say it all ended in a cloud of snow at the bottom, I think I caught a glimpse of Brian skiing backwards at one point...lots of laughing and when the dust settled Brian aka the snowman covered in snow! I wish I had a picture....he redeemed himself on his 2nd black diamond attempt..in one piece that is.
We ended the day watching the Spartans at the BW3's in Petoskey! A great day!!



No comments: