Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cedarville 2009...

This past weekend Brian, I and our friends went up to Cedarville in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. This trip has turned into an annual event & we were fortunate enough to participate once again!

The weekend includes boating, fishing, sunbathing, bbqing, drinking, campfires and just hanging out relaxing with friends! It is a GREAT time.

The piled in 3 boats and made our way to the Islander bar..Laura & I.

Brian & Dusty at the Islander

Lindsay & I at the Islander

Mike, Linds, Brian and I

Jenna & I

A beautiful group of girlfriends! I am blessed!

The next day we went boating and we made a pit stop at a friends boat house to do a little jumping!

Jenna and I climbed to the top of the boathouse & jumped off! 30 Feet!

The guys at the beach...

The girls at the beach...

This year Brian was determined not to loose his suit boating, tubing and wake surfing!! He brought suspenders just in case!! Funny!

This year Macare & I planned the 1st annual beer Olympics! And it was a riot! The events included: beer pong, flip club, blind folder lemon drop hunt, orange & banana pass and a slip & slide replay!

A group pictures of all the Olympians!

Brian & his green team: Ben, Kate & Macare!

And my blue team: Mike, Jessica, Jason, Lindsay and I!

Even thought the competition was stiff-my team lost and Brian's won in a tie- we still came out in love!
It was an awesome weekend! Made even more special by celebrating my birthday with 20 of our friends! We are so blessed!!

No comments: