Monday, October 25, 2010

Miami Reunion 2010...

This past weekend we went back to Miami of Ohio for a mini reunion with some college friends & their kids!

We had a great time walking around campus, loading up on Miami gear and catching up with great friends!

Brian & I stopped by to see Kona- the restaurant we went to for our first date :)

The we stopped by Attractions- a little bar/restaurant for some lunch and a drink..Mindprobes!

Then Brian & Dusty walked around their fraternity house..giving Macare the grand tour :)...pointing out their pictures above!

We also stopped by one of our favorite bars..CJ's..it's still there!

Dusty, Brian and Chris outside CJ's....

Then we headed down to the football stadium to tailgate before the game..my first Miami tailgate (real students don't really tailgate or even attend games)...

Brian & I got to hang out with one of our favorite little people..Ben (Kim & Chris's little man)! He is just the happiest little guy and too cute!

Sally & I..the two preggers of the weekend! Looking to add to the Miami brood February '11 and March '11!

the girls: Macare (Quinn), me, Sally (Will not pictured) and Kim (Jack)

Brian and I at the game..Miami vs. OU

Brian, Lee, Dusty and Jeff in front of their fraternity house...

the guys....

Brian & I...

Brian & I

It was a great weekend! We are so proud to be Miami Alumni!
and even more thankful for all the wonderful friendships we made there, the memories we had & for bringing Brian and I together!

No comments: