Saturday, October 16, 2010

San Francisco Part 1...

This past week I was in San Francisco for a marketing conference!

My mom was able to keep me company too!
The night we got in we walked to China town...

The next night we hopped on a trolley car to Fisherman's Wharf for some seafood and Ghirardelli chocolate sundaes!

Yummy!!

The next morning before my conference we went down to the Embarcadero..there we went to the Ferry building for the farmers market and a cute little breakfast place...

We also bought tickets for the ferry to Sausalito for later in the day...

Mom waiting for the ferry...

Over in Sausalito..with San Francisco in the background...

We also made it to Golden Gate park were we went to the Japanese Tea House & Garden...

It was a beautiful spot..we walked around the garden and drank tea at the tea house!

What a funny little bridge in the garden...

Then we walked over to the flower conservatory..my beautiful mom and the flowers in the background!
It was a GREAT week!
I learned a lot at my conference and had a great time with my mom!!
We enjoyed beautiful weather, great food and good fun!

No comments: